Sunday, August 10, 2014

Soul Sister Playlist

Every so often I meet someone that I feel an instant, deep connection with and we become fast friends.  I felt that connection with this particular friend just from exchanging messages through an online forum website.  When we finally met in person it felt like we'd known each other forever and decided we were Soul Sisters.  She is both a lot like me and all the  things I wish I was more like.

We love music and music played a big roll in a road trip we took together.  Sometimes a song plays that makes me wish she were in the passenger seat next to me because we would be belting it out at the top of our lungs and others it's the lyrics that remind me of her.  Some of them make me think of her for no good reason at all.

This is Shayla's Playlist:

1) Soul Sister (by Train)
2) I'm Into You (by Jennifer Lopez)
3) Play My Music (by Jonas Brothers)
4) Ain't It Fun (by Paramour)
5) Neon Lights (by Natasha Bedingfield)
6) Right As Rain (by Adele)
7) Oh! (by Eric Hutchinson)
8) Same Love (by Macklemore)
9) Keep Your Head Up (by Andy Grammar)
10) Virtual Insanity (by Jamiroquai)
11) You Are The Sunshine In My Life (by Stevie Wonder)
12) Lean On Me (by Bill Withers)
13) A Lot Like Magic (by Josh Rouse)
14) Walkin' On Sunshine (by Katrina)
15) Human Nature (by Michael Jackson)
16) Don't Stop Believing (by Journey)
17) Can't Hold Us (by Macklemore)
18) Move On Up (by Lettuce)
19) Point of No Return (from Phantom of the Opera)
20) Cameo Lover (by Kimbra)
21) One Less Problem (by Ariana Grande) - this would make one killer stiletto stompin' dance routine. ;)
22) Will I Find (by Cas Haley)
23) All About The Bass (by Meghan Trainor)
24) Let It Go (from Frozen)
25) For Good (from Wicked)
26) Happy (by Pharrel)

No comments:

Post a Comment