Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If I Had A Million Dollars

I'd buy you a green dress, but not a real green dress, that's cruel.

My ultimate dream list (at least the part of it I can think of now) in no particular order:

1) Pay off the house, consider a small expansion, reno the basement and toss in some upgrades
2) Invest in family, open to interpretation
3) Invest in landscaping.  Lots and LOTS of landscaping.  Did I mention the landscaping?
4) Finally go on our honeymoon, first class tickets to one of those tiki huts over the water in Bora Bora. Yes please!
5) Hot. Tub.
6) 4-door hatchback Yaris with a pearl paint job.  Don't judge.
7) Charities, charities, charities
8) Travel to Germany, Scotland, Ireland, Japan, Brazil, Canada, any and everywhere tropical.......
9) Start up a homestead with chickens and alpacas!
10) Become a Dive Master
11) Finish my two partially completed degrees
12) Invest and Save
13) Take cooking classes
14) In-ground trampoline.  Jealous?
15) Team up with Clif to build the physical Center for Wilderness Safety.  See also: start up a Homestead
16) Hire a personal trainer
17) Have a cabaret belly dance costume custom designed just for me


Huh.  I thought this list would be so much longer.  Perhaps you all could give me some ideas to add.  What would your list include?

1 comment: