Thursday, May 26, 2011

MIA

So.  Last week was crazy. This week less so, but not without its quirks.

I've officially moved over to a new office with shinny new windows and am getting more in swing with some new tasks and responsibilities.  Yay!

On top of work upheaval I've been trying to cram in as much as inhumanely possible to every nook and cranny of my remaining evenings as possible.  Between capoeira, troupe dance practice and weekly exercise classes with my awesome sister I've been a little more active than usual.  Add on a wilderness first aid class or two, a pending evening trip to Baltimore and other miscellaneous commitments and I've been running solid for a good two weeks straight.

More entertaining (well, hopefully more entertaining) posts will resume!  Just as soon as I find out where I set down my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment