Friday, April 1, 2011

In The Beginning

Anyone who knows me can tell you that I like a lot of things.  A lot.  Of things.  I am the Self-Proclaimed Queen of Way Too Many Gosh Darn Hobbies, but you know what?  I kind of dig that about myself.

Some days the sheer number of activities I try to participate in feels suffocating and I wonder what I'm doing to myself, yet I couldn't imagine parting with any of them.  Most days I feel challenged in the best way possible and life is never boring.

While my vision is for this place to grow as I do, for now it will be the gathering place of my wonky world.  At the very least it will be the place I collect the stories, memories and experiences that continue to shape me.

And perhaps, just maybe, I can entertain you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment